ADMISSION GUIDELINE FOR MSC NURSING
M.SC Nursing Branches
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing / Psychiatry Nursing
- A candidate for admission to the M.Sc. Degree in Nursing must possess a Degree of B.Sc. Nursing from a College / University duly recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with minimum 55% aggregate marks and should have one year of experience, after graduation.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- In case of Male Candidates, they should have passed any other course recommended by the Indian Nursing Council in place of Midwifery. These male candidates are not eligible for admission to Branch III and Branch IV irrespective of their experience in these areas. Male candidates who have passed and registered in Midwifery is eligible for admission to branch V irrespective of their experience in these area.
- Tuition Fee is 75,000 Indian rupees / annum
These are three or four sharing rooms with the basic amenities like cot, study table and chair and wardrobe. This will also give you a comfortable stay in hostel.
46,500 Indian Rupees per Annum including Food and Accommodation
For more Details.. Click Here