Guidelines for P.B.B.SC(NURSING)
- A candidate for admission to the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery after 10, +2 or equivalent examination with science subjects.
- The candidate should be a registered nurse and midwives or equivalent with any state nursing registration council.
- A male nurse trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses registration council, shall produce evidence of training approved by
- Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas – OT Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, TB Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopaedic Nursing.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Tuition Fee is 50,000 Indian rupees / annum
These are three or four sharing rooms with the basic amenities like cot, study table and chair and wardrobe. This will also give you a comfortable stay in hostel.
46,500 Indian Rupees per Annum including Food and Accommodation