ADMISSION GUIDELINES FOR BSC NURSING
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete this age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate should have completed the two years intermediate/ H.Sc or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects, viz. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized Indian University or Pre- University.
- The candidate should have secured not less than 60% of marks on the aggregate of the above subjects in the qualifying or competitive examination conducted on similar lines as the qualifying examination conducted by a competitive body.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- Tuition Fee for local students is 1,00,000 Indian rupees / annum.
These are three or four sharing rooms with the basic amenities like cot, study table and chair and wardrobe. This will also give you a comfortable stay in hostel.
46,500 Indian Rupees per Annum including Food and Accommodation